I had a wonderful mother's day! How could I not with such a sweet little girl! Al got me a gas grill for my mother's day/birthday present and then he made a wonderful dinner for me, his parents, and Deanna from our ward. He made everything on the grill - grilled T-bone steaks, grilled palenta, and grilled bananas for banana splits for dessert.
Monday, May 14, 2007
Happy Mother's Day!
I had a wonderful mother's day! How could I not with such a sweet little girl! Al got me a gas grill for my mother's day/birthday present and then he made a wonderful dinner for me, his parents, and Deanna from our ward. He made everything on the grill - grilled T-bone steaks, grilled palenta, and grilled bananas for banana splits for dessert.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Happy Mother's Day Marci! This is a very cute picture of you and Ashley.
(PS that was michelle who made the above comment)
thanks! :)
Marci, It is good to get on and see that you have added a new post. I am excited to try out your new grill. Next time we are out there Al and I will go the the store and get some good eats and grill them for you and Michelle. That would be fun. There is still a chance that I could go there to Dental School. Keep up the good work.
Marc Rasmussen
Post a Comment