Sunday, April 22, 2007

Reply

You can all reply to posts now on this blog. Appearantly I didn't realize that it was set so that you had to have an account set up. Now, you don't need an account to post a reply.

2 comments:

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

It looks like you guys had a great time while your mom was out there. What a fun museum you went to! Ashley really is a doll. She looked so cute in all these pictures. It is fun to hear what you guys are doing keep the updates coming

Michelle

Marc, Michelle, Jackson, and Bennett said...

Dang Marci it looks like you guys had too much fun out there. I really wish there were a way that we could see each other more. I am glad you are keeping up on the blog it is a good chance to see how you guys are doing. Keep it up and know that we keep thinking about you guys.


Marc