Saturday, November 8, 2008

Snow White, Prince Charming, Wicked Witch and the Poisoned Apple





I don't usually do theme family costumes, but the day before we were to have our trunk or treat - without having a costume idea yet for Kaitlyn, Al or myself- it suddenly came to me - since Ashley was going to be snow white. Al was not particularly thrilled about being prince charming for halloween - the influence a little girl can have on her daddy is amazing!

It was really fun putting all of our costumes together. Here are some pictures so you can compare




Ashley was so cute at the trunk or treat - the kids did a parade across the stage to show off their costumes. When Ashley got on there, and realized that she was the center of attention, she started twirling and dancing around. (as you can see in the pictures below)




3 comments:

Jacob Quinn said...

Al and Marci-
What a fun halloween... looks like you all had a blast!!! Keep having fun, and be safe... Later- Jake Q

SydneyMin said...

You guys all looked so cute! I think you did an awesome job on the costumes, Marci. And Al, I'm sorry I thought you were a hobbit! Prince Charming is much better :)

Emma said...

Too funny. What a cute family - nice job on the theme costumes! I think your girls are a perfect mix of you two.