Friday, September 26, 2008

Kaitlyn at 8 mo., Marci as a baby

Looking at this picture of Kaitlyn reminded me of a pic I had in my baby photo album, so I pulled it out to compare. It appears we have the same crooked smile and maybe similar bright eyes. The nose certainly isn't the same - I can't believe what a big nose I had even as a baby. I thought it was just in my older years when it became unusally large.


Kaitlyn



Marci

2 comments:

SydneyMin said...

That is so cute! How fun to see similarities between you and your daughter :)

Unknown said...

Hi my name is Tod Haibach. I grew up in the suburbs of Philadelphia and am wondering if we are related. I am currently working on my family tree and came across your blog. My great grandparents are Philip Haibach & Minnie Trinkle. My grandparents are William Carl Haibach and Kathryn Rose Weglein. If any of these people sound familiar to you drop me an email at tod.haibach@gmail.com so we can discuss our heritage. You have a beautiful family! Take care, Tod