It is so fun to see you all! Kaitlyn is as cute as ever, it is amazing how quickly they grow!! Are you on facebook? I posted a few of the most adorable pictures on there you must check out (if you're not on there I'll attach them for you) I've been meaning to get this for a while as I still rave about that awesome Easter dinner we had with you guys, the Chiapelli's and your mom: chicken lasagna, strawberry spinach salad, & the other thing that was served I think a roasted veggie dish maybe??
oh by the way this is Berit, I'm doing this recipe blog for my aunt! i think you have my email but just in case: beritkprice@yahoo.com love you guys!!!
2 comments:
It is so fun to see you all! Kaitlyn is as cute as ever, it is amazing how quickly they grow!! Are you on facebook? I posted a few of the most adorable pictures on there you must check out (if you're not on there I'll attach them for you)
I've been meaning to get this for a while as I still rave about that awesome Easter dinner we had with you guys, the Chiapelli's and your mom: chicken lasagna, strawberry spinach salad, & the other thing that was served I think a roasted veggie dish maybe??
oh by the way this is Berit, I'm doing this recipe blog for my aunt! i think you have my email but just in case: beritkprice@yahoo.com
love you guys!!!
Post a Comment