Sunday, September 9, 2007

Excuses

So my excuse for not posting in my blog since June is the fact that I got called to be Relief Society President at church. Which is a pretty big responsibility - especially with my limited experience. It was about the same time that we found out that we are expecting our second baby. So adding that on top of working part time at the health department, working part time at home as an English tutor, renovating in just about every room of our house, and taking care of a busy little two year old has been a little overwhelming. But somehow - miraculously, I have managed to juggle it all and even stay sane. I am actually really enjoying everything in my life right now - though I do often wish I didn't have to work the part time jobs so that I could have more time to my favorite responsibility - being a mommy!

No comments: