Ashley also had a tea party to celebrate her birthday with a nursery friend from church. They played dress up and had cookies and juice at the tea party. It was a beautiful day so they played outside. It was a lot of fun!
Sunday, March 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Gosh it looks like Ashley gets like a four day celebration for her B-day. B-day party, Tea Party Cake, Balloons, The whole 9 yards.
yea! She had tons of fun! Last week after church, we had a potluck lunch for a farewell to long time members of our ward who are moving. They had the tables all set up and Ashley walked in and thought it was another birthday party for her. :)
How cute! Marc was the one who made the other comment...but I wanted to tell you how cute this little tea party looks. My birthday always seems to be celebrated for a few days every year. Always for different reasons...but I can realate to the party after party birthday celebrations.
Marci,
You have you comments restricted to only those with a google account. It does not allow anonymous comments and maybe you wanted it that way. But I was going to leave a comment at work the other day and couldn't cause I couldn't remember the login for our account. Any way it is so fun to look at this blog and see whats up with you guys. Keep it up.
Hey make another post already. I want to see whats going on with you guys.
Marc
Post a Comment